Spring batch of startups at Helsingborg’s THINK Accelerate was been working hard for over a month now. Below you can find information about what each startup does:
- Getillsammans.se improves the efficiency and simplicity of the invitation- and gift process through a collective-giving online platform.
- Robot Minds acts as the link between ́AI robots and humans.
- Biketrace provides bikes’ with electronic communication capabilities to enable highest possible number of bicycles to be a part of the Internet of Things.
- WEDLY simplifies wedding planning with a one-stop-shop.
- Eventomania is an online platform, where one can look up and book local entertainment and events.
- Pfit.ai lets user to get real-time feedback of their excercise posture and technique during a recovery, as well as well as provide performance and exercise tracking data analysis tools.
- Chart Learning Solutions provides online courses in leadership, sales, customer service and team performance.
- Questo offers quests, which are mission-like tours for discovering cities and museums in a playful and budget friendly manner.
As always, the startups are provided with lots of practical advice, mentorship and coaching.
We are looking forward to seeing fruitful work of these teams in future! You can listen to the startups pitch at the next #HBGTech on 8th of May 2019.