Want to join a startup community, meet interesting and like-minded people? Here’s some selected events for in the Greater Copenhagen Area.
The biggest Startup Weekend in Europe takes place in Copenhagen for the duration 17th-19th November 2017. It is an event that will include 400 participants, 54 hours, 4 tracks and 40 mentors during 1 weekend.
What is Startup Weekend?
Have you ever seen a new product, app, or business and thought to yourself, “that was my idea a few years ago”? If you have, that means you did not have a process for taking that idea from concept to creation.
Startup Weekend is your chance to learn how to take an idea from concept to creation within a matter of days! Whether you are looking to…
– get introduced to the world of startups and entrepreneurship,
– learn the process for going from concept to creation,
– meet experienced, talented, and passionate entrepreneurs,
– join or build an all-star team,
– learn and practice new skills to take back to your job, or
– take your own idea from concept to creation
When: 17th-19th of November
Where: Symbion, Fruebjergvej 3, Copenhagen
Nordic Female Investor Meeting 2017
Nordic Female Investor Meeting brings together some of the most prominent voices on how to increase the number of female investors. From academics to business angels, our speakers have done everything from proven gender bias in venture capital, to founding venture capital firms themselves.
When: 21st of November, 1 pm – 6 pm
Where: Studio, Malmö