#CBCup19 is the 8th edition of the annual Olympics for startups, which will take place on 1-2nd July in Copenhagen.
During the event, there will be 60+ startups pitching for the title of ‘world’s most creative entrepreneur’.
What to expect at the event?
- A thriving exhibition space, full of corporates, investors and startups showcasing their magic;
- 2 dedicated bootcamps for startups;
- 3 parallel competitions for creative startups from around the world: Experience Technology, CB Investor Pitch, CB Welcome Solution;
- 13 spotlights on the latest trends affecting creative startups;
- 22 investors dedicated or one-one meetings with startups;
- 23 global jury members and speakers, including Adama Sanneh from The Moleskine Foundation, Shang Rong from Microsoft, Nat Kwabena Adisi from EIB Network, Rob Reid from Random House, Amy Cosper from Radical Upstairs and many others.
Celebrate the global cultural and creative industry and get your ticket!