On 20th February 2014, the Copenhagen Entrepreneurship Tour will guide the participants to five different locations – startups and creative co-working spaces. The goal is for 25 entrepreneurially driven persons to explore the entrepreneurship scene of Copenhagen to gain inspiration for creating and developing their own ideas and to expand their network. As the organiser of the tour Tobias Gebhardt puts it:
The aim of the tour is to inspire students and other persons for entrepreneurship. The startups and locations have the chance to promote the opportunities within their businesses. In my opinion every student should experience the entrepreneurial spirit in startups and consider the way of becoming an entrepreneur or working for startup as an alternative to get employed at big companies.
The five stops of the tour will be at the following places:
- Founders House – a shared invitation-only workspace for ambitious technology startups and experienced tech entrepreneurs. They work for “a tribe of startups building companies side by side and helping each other succeed.”
- Tradeshift – a successful startup that offers all-in-one e-business solution platform for global companies.
- Podio – online collaboration platform.
- Copenhagen School of Entrepreneurship – CSE is a part of Copenhagen Business School (CBS) where entrepreneurs, students, researchers and business work closely together to develop entrepreneurship and support startups and international growth.
- Rocket Labs – co-working space in Copenhagen for “tech startups, digital agencies, entrepreneurs and talented people”.
Sign up for the free tour at the event site.
For more information and further updates follow the CET facebook page or Twitter.