The event, whose main aim is to promote entrepreneurship and investments for women in Scandinavia, is back to Malmö on the 17th September 2018. Last year the event gained a lot of popularity and received much positive feedback.
The meetup will consist of workshops, networking, discussions and tons of inspiration!
The day will start off with a breakfast, then a course on investing and a pitching event with Q&A. All the events will be held in Minc Malmö. After lunch the attendees and participants go to Studio, where a 5-hour meetup and discussion will take place.
Right now the confirmed speakers include:
- Elisabeth Brevenson, Founder of Beepsend
- Dr. Vedrana Högqvist Tabor, Founder of BOOST Thyroid
- Boel Swartling, Angel Investor/Working chairman
- Heather Henyon, Founding General Partner, Mindshift Capital
- Catherine Bentzel and Sarah Weibull, Founders of Djunked
We are looking forward to one of the most exciting meetups of autumn!
Read more about the event here.