It’s a special Silicon Drinkabout this Friday 13 September! Starting at CSE‘s new location from 4pm the event will continue through the night at the Frances Pony, with Elance shouting the first 100 beers.
About Silicon Drinkabout
Silicon Drinkabout is open to startups of all sizes as a place to meet like-minded people, have some fun and relax after another busy week. The concept is imported directly from London, where it has been run by 3 guys known as the 3beards. The events started out small but now regularly features 120+ people and even a few entrepreneurial celebs every now and then.
In Copenhagen the Silicon Drinkabout is facilitated by:
– Neil Murray (British, startup sales expert)
– Michael Reibel Boesen (Silicon Viking, inventor of self-repairing chips)
The event instructions:
1. Go to the place indicated above.
2. Locate the bar.
3. Take out your credit card/old school money or other means of payment accepted at the location.
4. Pick up your drink.
5. Find the guy/guys with the Silicon Drinkabout T-shirts.
7. Repeat from 2.
So join the gang for the usual casual shenanigans of chatting to inspiring people and saving the world. You know you can’t resist. And you’re not supposed to. Event details here.
When: Friday 13 September 2013, 16:00 –
Where: Copenhagen School of Entrepreneurship at Porcelæsnhaven 26, 2000 Frederiksberg (from 16:00) and Francis Pony, Klosterstræde 23, 1157 Copenhagen (from 20:00)