We hope you’re getting ready for Nordic Next, the exclusive summit for top Nordic and international venture capitalists and angel investors.
Coming up this week in the tallest building in the Nordic region, the event will host the major players in this unique investment market. Nordic Next bridges the gap between Nordic Angels & VCs, Entrepreneurs and International Investors.
Some of the entrepreneurs
Some of the angels
- Hampus Jakobsson Co-Founder of Dexplora Co-Founder of TAT (acquired by RIM)
- Tommy Ahlers CEO Podio (acquired by Citrix) Founder of ZYB (acquired by Vodafone)
- Johan Jörgensen – Part of the crew as Chairman of FundedByMe, initiator to IDD and also an angel: he can give a few different perspectives
Some of the VC’s
- Chris Barchak Fidelity Growth Partners
- Gregers Kronborg Northzone
- Jason Ball Qualcomm Ventures
- Magnus Lindhe Zobito
Just to name a few. Browse the guest list.
Join the debate on some of the hot topics:
- FundedbyMe vs Kickstarter? Crowd funding and crowd equity – the evolution?
- Crowd Funding and angels, a prefect fit?
- What do the VC’s think?
“Everyone talks about the funding situation today. Dumb vs smart money. Government funding, regulation, obstacles, incubators… what’s next, what’s the future of funding?” Joakim Jardenberg, Senior Advisor & Investor; Videoplaza and Planeto
Find out at Nordic Next
Where: Top floor of the “Turning Torso” Lilla Varvsgatan 14, 211 15 Malmö
When: Starts Tuesday June 11 at 18:00, Wednesday June 12 8:30 – 17:00 (Full agenda)