There’s still time to apply for the 2013 Nordic Venture Forum, taking place in November.
Apply before 7 October, for one of the 50 pitching slots at the event showcasing the highest potential companies from the following sectors:
• Online & Mobile (Media, Gaming, Mobile Apps, Online Retail, Payment)
• Technology (Hardware and Software)
• Life Sciences (Medtech, Pharma, Biotech)
• Cleantech (Energy, Clean Technology, Environment)
• Food (Food Processing, Food Safety, Functional Food, Nutraceuticals, Sustainability, Waste Management)
If you’re a Nordic company, active and innovative in one of the above sectors, and seeking funding in the next 24 months, apply!
The Nordic Venture Forum has established an impressive history of over 60% of presenting companies raising new investments following participation. Over the years, the forum has established itself as the event that best promotes the innovative, attractive and rewarding investment environment of the Nordic and Baltic countries.
When: Tuesday 5 November 2013 08:00 – 16:30
Where: Radisson Blu Falconer Hotel & Conference Center Falkoner Alle 9 2000 Copenhagen, Denmark