The 2015 list of Swedens 33 hottest startups has been released. It is in a collaboration between newspapers NyTeknik and Veckans Affärer that the list is made.
From this region, 6 companies made the list. These are:
- Combain Mobile – a startup that offers smart geo-location to complement GPS.
- Infrasight Labs – The startup behind vScope, a tool for IT insight and analytics.
- Mapillary – The crowd-sourced street view.
- Orbital Systems – The shower of the future.
- SenZagen – Develops in vitro test methods for prediction of chemical and protein sensitizers.
- Simris Alg – The company that specialised in algae to develop smart nutritions.
The list specialises in tech- and research-intensive startups, in both ICT and bio/med/clean-tech. You can see the entire list here. Both Mapillary and Simris Alg where on last years list as well, but the rest are newcomers. Other startups that have been on the list previous years include Neo Technology, TrialBee, Anylotech and Sol Voltaics.