Accelerace open their doors on April 9th for aspiring stratups to check out their office, learn more about the startup accelerator programme and what it takes to get involved. During the event, they offer one-on-one sessions with business consultants, feedback for the startup business idea, and tips for the programme application.
When: Wednesday April 9th 2014 from 15.00 – 17.00
Where: Symbion, Fruebjergvej 3, 2100 Copenhagen, Ø. Room M5.
Sign up for the open house event before 23:30 on Monday, 7th April.
Accelerace primariliy works with Denmark-based startups. Until now, their startup program has worked with 200 startups and spin-offs and created 401 jobs. During the programme, startups receive strong support for their startup growth in form of consultancy, financing, and free services:
- +180 hours one-on-one sessions with the Accelerace team
- €16.500 seed financing in cash when accepted into the program (as a loan, no equity taken)
- Founders pack with resources and tools worth of + €50.000
- Monthly training sessions and workshops where international mentors take on the latest trends and provide useful tools
- Network to the leading venture capital firms and angel investors in Scandinavia.