Over two weeks ago, THINK Accelerate welcomed ten new startup teams from all over the world.
The accelerator programme is providing startups with mentorship and workshops on pitching, growth, metrics and investment for three months, and they receive new groups twice per year.
“We have a very exciting fall to look forward to. The startups were handpicked from approximately 200 applications are eager to grow and have a huge investment potential”, says Alexander Bastien, Managing Director at THINK Accelerate.
The teams, who got accepted into the programme are:
- Biohax (Sweden) provides a microchip that helps digital life become seamless and secure with the use of blockchains. The startup is also working on improving sustainability.
- Competitors App (Romania) allows marketers monitor competitors’ marketing moves within a short period of time.
- Confideal (Ireland) accompanies businesses in creating smart contracts on Ethereum blockchain. It is possible to get or send payments, as well as other transactions.
- e-bility (Germany) offers e-mobility solution services within the whole value chain.
- Events Terminal (Ukraine) is a global marketplace of events, where the event videos are also published.
- Flixier (Romania) helps create special video content for marketing purposes.
- Knolyx (Romania) is a flexible and effective learning management system for innovative companies.
- Snömoln (Sweden) provides a platform for buyers and supplies to connect and reduce food waste in the B2B food industry.
- TOgenesis (Italy) focuses on sustainability, recycling and reducing costs for waste management.
- Wyliodrin (Romania) is a platform for the industrial development and deployment of IoT solutions.
The mentors and speakers include David Beckett, a pitch coach, Anna Poirier from Min Doktor, Erik Byrenius, an entrepreneur and an investor, Hampus Jakobsson from BlueYard, Nicolaj Nielsen from Biostrat, and Karsten Deppert, an entrepreneur and initiator of Øresund Startup News.
Source: THINK Accelerate.