Falcon Social becomes Falcon.io
Recently Falcon Social unveiled a new brand identity and a name change that signals focus on complete handling of company interaction across all digital channels, not just social media. The startup, now grown to more than 230 employees, has announced they changed name to Falcon.io.
“Imagine having visibility over an individual’s entire digital storyline – from conversations outside your brand’s reach, right up to direct messages to your brand’s social profile. Now imagine having all that data displayed in one place, ready for you to access in seconds from one Single Customer View. This is what our product can do, and it’s changing the way our clients think about marketing.” says Ulrik Bo Larsen, CEO and founder of Falcon.io.
According to Prime Ventures, one of Falcon.io’s investors, this fit the new focus on corporate life in the future will be more experience oriented:
“The future of business is experiential, and the Falcon Platform is exciting in that it enables companies to grow within this model. This new technology marks Falcon’s move into a unique market position, allowing businesses to combine social intelligence and customer experience management in a way that no other comparable vendor can – and this has enormous potential for scalability.” said investor Roel De Hoop, Partner, Prime Ventures.
Falcon.io offers an integrated SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. It has globally over 700 customers, enabling them to optimize digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Falcon.io’s global client portfolio includes Carlsberg, Tiger, Nintendo of Europe, IWC Watches, Mentos, Redken, Coca-Cola and many more.
Falcon.io has become one of the larger startup in the region. Here are some interesting numbers on them:
- Revenue doubled in 2015: 104 percent growth.
- 265 employees increased from 163 in 2014, 63% growth.
- Offices in Copenhagen, New York, Berlin and Budapest.
- 8800 total platform users.
- Funding: received in 2015 a venture investment of € 14.5 M (108 million DKK) from Prime Ventures, Northcap and Target Partners.
- The latest Forrester Wave SRP report placed Falcon.io as a ‘strong performer’ and the company won the Nordic Startup Awards in 2015.
- Falcon.io has official partnerships with Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, DataSift and Lexalytics.